Isaiah 6:8

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Friday, February 8, 2013

Goodbye Mr. Mouse!

We (as in everybody but me), chased this gal around the house until this man finally caught her! We found a second mouse when Blake went to put his shoe on...that had died in his shoe. I couldn't get the picture to load...but now you see who was causing me to go crazy!

Friday, February 8, 2013

Goodbye Mr. Mouse!

I guess I should really say goodbye Mrs. Mouse and goodbye to your
little friend too! I realize that for 3 weeks you became a part of our
lives, uninvited or not, you were still a housemate of ours. I wish I
could tell you that I am sad to see you go, but that just wouldn't be
true. I could also tell you that I am still not sleeping at night as I
try and listen for your little feet, but that also wouldn't be true. In
fact, the night you were caught, I slept! I slept like I hadn't slept
in months!

Thanks to you, I still enter the dark rooms slowly and cautiously, even
though I know you're gone. I still jump at the slightest sound, but
that too shall pass. Because of you Blake is down one shirt! Mrs.
Mouse, I am sorry it had to come to this, but you refused to leave us
alone. You tried to take control or our lives, and for a brief time you
were succeeding, but in the end, I prevailed.

Mrs. Mouse, Goodbye. From the bottom of my heart, forever and always,
goodbye!

[Insert evil laugh here]

Sincerely,

The Victor!

1 comment: